The membership fee for the Calgary Community Network Association is $10.00 per year. The membership fee may be waived upon receipt of a signed waiver request form found here
Please note: Memberships are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable.
Membership Privileges Include:
- A free basic account on the Calgary Community Network Association's. computer system;
- The option to upgrade your account for dial-up access.
- Voting privileges at any Special and Annual General Meeting of
of the Calgary Community Network Association;
- Eligibility to run for election for a position on the Board of
Directors at any Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Calgary
Community Network Association;
- Eligibility to create and manage your own Home Page on the
Community Network computer system;
- Eligibility to become an Information Provider on the Calgary
Network computer system;*
* Member must be a subscriber to the Unlimited Dialup option.
You can mail or deliver your personal
identification , your $10 membership fee and
your chosen access fee to the Calgary Community Network Office at the address found at
Your personalized cheque is an acceptable form of identification.
Please remember to write your chosen Username on your cheque.
Alternatively, you can pay your membership and access fee
electronically via Paypal at
http://www.calcna.ab.ca/pubworks/about.html by selecting your account type and clicking
on the Pay Now button. Payment via PayPal will generally be considered as an acceptable
form of identification when the name and address provided to us by PayPal coincides with
the information you have provided with your membership application. Your will be
contacted for additional identification when this is not the case.
We will contact you as soon as your account becomes operational.
If you require more information or clarification, please call the
Last revised September 2016Calgary Community Network Association