The (dis)Abilities Special Interest Group will attempt to provide a comprehensive list of local, national and international links related to persons with physical and/or mental handicaps as well as mental health related concerns.
We are currently looking for new members
and volunteers to update this web page.
Calgary, Alberta & Canada
The United States & Overseas
- Family Village "A Global Community of Disability-Related Resources" - Vastly informative & extremely user-friendly!
- Therapeutic Recreation Directory with lots of links and great ideas.
- Online Schools "Online Schools Guide to Mental Retardation."
- Diseases, Disorders and Related Topics from the "MeSH Classified" Resources on Internet for lay persons, health care professionals and scientists. MeSH - Medical Subject Headings - from the US National Library of Medicine [Bethesda, MD]
- Inclusion Press is a small independent press striving to produce readable, accessible, user-friendly books and
resources about full inclusion in school, work, and community.
- disAbility Information & Resources Jim Lubin, from Bothell, Washington, has assembled this great page of links.
- Disability Information From Australia and providing links to approximately 30 related newsgroups.
- HANDITEL A part of SocialNet Luxembourg, "The aim of the server HANDITEL is to gather the information existing on the World Wide Web related to the field of disabled and elderly people."
- Internet Disability Resources
Other Sites of Interest & Assistance
Last updated July 6, 2011
Return to SIGs Menu
Web Services provided by the Calgary Community Network Association
Calgary Community Network Association